2008年4月18日星期五

18 April 2008- trainning day

it's my training day, typical, I woke up at 9, turned on TV to overview financial news- markets, comments, announcements, coming events. Meanwhile I had my breakfast, usually bread+butter, milk, sometime coffee, normally not. If there's no big hits, I left for my fitness exercise in gym. I may pick up swimming sometime in this summer.

It would run up 2-2.5 hour, back, shoulder+leg, and breast, each on every other day. I rest on weekends. It's totally self- training, I have been directed by trainer for almost 3 months and now I know when I am and what to do.

I left gym after a soothing shower (always delightful) at 2pm, then I took bus for my lunch, McDonald, double cheese hamburg plus a big villa milkshake- "I got a straw, and I drank them all!"

When I got back home, I checked the market with my Thinkpad and decided what to do- usually doing nothing, like today- they I sat nice on my big sofa with my PC on my knee, I typed down a few words on my Blogger- a habit to develop. I'd use English for my blog to practise my English, and it's also easy to type. I will also use Chinese for some more complicated comments and ideas.

This is just a prevention for me from becoming a complete isolated fool. I know there will be no readers, but I publicize all of them nevertheless. I pretend that there are someone reading...

没有评论: