2009年3月17日星期二

Trade Log, 17 March, 2009

17 March, 2009, stock trade


Yesterday I restarted my trading on A Share, after a hibernation around 8 months. I did not enjoyed last market rebound began at November 2008, until the late February, 2009, an index regain of 30+ percent. I was far more a conservative investor than I had been.


I cleared all my position on SH Index 4700, 1/3 of its way down to the bottom from the apex 6400. I lost also 1/3 of my portfolio value of the climax, when I primarily held a blue chip of steelmaker in Southeast China.


I currently only use 1/9 positon to try the depth of water. If I feel more comfortable, position will be increased. Today the stock I bought went up by 8%, but what a shame, I shorted it all yesterday earning merely 1.5%. I feel the fluctuation will keep for a period of time, patience needed to wait another market adjustment, I won't risk to buy high. There are both positive and negtive news, but the latter seems more fundamental.


没有评论: